Loose photos: 35¢ per photo (min. 2" x 2 1/2"; max. 8 1/2" x 14")
Photos outside the min/max: 75¢ per photo (scanned on flatbed)
Photo albums/Scrapbook albums: $3.00 per page
Large memorabilia: $3.00 per item (children’s art, maps, etc.)
Documents: 25¢ per page (no staples, paper clips okay)
Prices subject to change without notice.
All photos and album pages are scanned at 600 dpi
VHS Transfer to DVD also available ($20 per VHS)
Tips to prepare photos for scanning:
1. Organize and sort your photos (by date, family member or topic, whichever works best for you).
2. Be sure all photos are clean (no foreign residue), otherwise it may cause streaks.
3. Remove all photos from “magnetic” photo albums. These are very damaging to photos.
Any photos NOT removed from albums will be removed at $20 per album.
4. Any hard/cardboard-type photos will need to be flatbed scanned (75¢ per photo).
5. All digital images will be returned on a DVD, or you may supply a flash/jump drive.